8.15.2013

Picture Window

Hello! I wanted to stop and take a minute to share my new picture window!

picture window Life on Circle Avenue
 
I found this sad looking window on the side of the road one rainy stormy night and knew it was worth me getting drenched to have it. It sat on my front porch for many months as I debated what to do with it. There are so many great ideas out there and I finally settled on a picture window.

 I sanded it down and then primed it and painted it.

prep picture window Life on Circle Avenue

I left the window pulls how they were; I like the way it looks.


I printed off 5x7 pictures at Target (they come with the white border) and just taped them to the back side.



Here is a bigger shot of the dining room and where it is hanging.


I would like to put some sort of console table there in a bright yellow color with a lamp and accessories. But I have to wait for this!


I loved picking out the pictures. My girls are growing up so fast so it was fun to put some baby/toddler pics in there and they got a kick out of it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment