1.16.2013

You are what you read


 I love to read. And I know this is a blog mainly about DIY and home stuff, but I also have two little girls who love to read and I thought I would make a list (for anyone interested) of some of our favorite books. I am a firm believer that you are what you read. I feel it is important to help my children choose good, quality books that will teach them how to live well and be entertained in the process.
So, if you are interested or need some new ideas for your kids, check it out under the "Reading List" tab above. And if you have any books that your kids love to read, post it in the comments section! Happy reading!
P.S. I also posted a few audio resources in case you want to listen to something other than the radio in your "mom-shuttle-bus."

No comments:

Post a Comment